Read the “Rechargeable battery use instructions” and “Intended use” chapters carefully. Keep to the inspection and servicing intervals listed in the “Care and maintenance“ chapter. Compliance with these intervals is also the requirement for any guarantee claims.
You are entitled to a statutory guarantee period of two years. This period begins with the handover of the e-kickscooter by the specialist dealer, who is your contact for guarantee cases.
Please keep purchase documents such as an invoice and/ or till receipts for the duration of the guarantee period as proof of purchase or handover date.
Requirement for a guarantee claim
- A manufacturing or material defect exists.
- The complained of damage or fault already existed when handed over to the customer.
Exclusions from the guarantee
A guarantee claim only exists for the initial faultiness of the defective part. The guarantee does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by improper use and force majeure.
- All parts subject to wear by virtue of their function, unless they contain a production or material defect.
- Damage caused by improper or poor care and improperly made repairs, modifications or replacement of parts of the e-kickscooter. Care instructions are given in the operating instructions.
- Accident damage or other effects from the outside, unless these are due to information or product errors.
- Repairs made using used parts or damaged caused as a result.
- Special features or accessories or non-standard equipment; especially technical changes.